Focused on B2B in the transportation, distribution, manufacturing and services sectors, Brossard Leasing is specialised in full-service short term rentals and leases of heavy transportation over-the-road equipment. We are the largest privately-owned heavy vehicle lessor in Quebec.
Location Brossard is proud to offer you the opportunity to join its team as a Major Accounts Manager to ensure the development of its rental service, by soliciting and promoting the company’s services to large companies.
Reporting to the Senior Vice-President and General Manager, the Major Accounts Manager negotiates rental agreements regarding prices, specifications, terms, credits and deadlines. In addition, the manager’s role will be to follow-up with customers, problem resolution as well as maintaining healthy customer relationships.
In carrying out his activities, the Manager must seek information and take into account the competition as well as the current state of the market in order to be able to offer his customers the best possible offers or combinations.
- Full range benefits package including pension fund
- Competitive salary, among the best in the industry
- A welcoming, friendly, rewarding work environment, that values the well-being of its employees
- On-site parking identified with your name
- Develop customer relations;
- Evaluate existing accounts in order to develop and implement all initiatives to ensure growth in the company’s market share as well as profit margins;
- Development of business relationships with executives of existing clients;
- Multi-site business development;
- Planning, structuring and development of sales strategies;
- Representation on behalf of the company for association meetings or events;
- Research on the industry and its competitive market;
- Implement procedures or follow-ups to carried out with customers;
- Collaboration for problem resolutions related to the operations of the company;
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Approximately 15 years of experience in sales representation or customer service (in a related sector)
- Bilingualism essential
- Master the necessary sales skills as well as developing business network
- Be able to assess customer needs
- Design and adapt its strategies to ensure impeccable customer service
- Great ability to communicate and negotiate
- Play a key role in prospecting and developing new accounts